Saturday 3 June 2017

Gullible

Gullible

Hoping myself on the thought
of chiselling my mind, hopped
to grab, wherewithal for rendering,
a shape to the gullible pondering,

as the monsoon, sets in, clouds
formed, assuming shapes
to envy on, as ,I, looked above
sky, appeared to be grey,

seemed to grew livid,
with the sight of parched,
and, the sight of profusion,
jumbled sky, in confusion,

I, see this aesthetic,conversation
with sun,and, the latter delivering
clarification with beautiful
illumination,to the perplexed,

sky from, its restive disposition,

"SUN! - Saying, YOU(sky) and I(sun),
are the parts of GOD's
etchings, and,engravings

bestowed, we, with the power
that's granted, attempt to
maintain balance
from imbalances,

facilitating earth to feed its,
beings, as rainbow of colours
with the spell of drops, tearing clouds
fall's upon by my projecting rays,

to the zest of peasants,
to the delights of germinating seeds"..........

I, being, lookedout, entire scene
through mind of mine, scooted
with brisk, bounch, moved
my fingers and sketched on,

with crayons of Rainbow colours......

©Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment