Tuesday 18 July 2017

tangled...........


Tangled............

Entrap and Enmeshed
myself in messy
razzmatazz - a vim
and a clamour for
self recognition
trampled
many
who crossed
on
blinded by a target
of reaching goal
of proving best
to higher ups
to be
in their good books
crushed my teammates
by showing my darkest
and a sense of worst
preoccupied by ego
and hunger of being
top
took every chance
to satisfy my pride
of self interest
those
things that are to
be credited
for others
manipulated
as
achievements
of mine
stepped on weakness
of others exploited
to
the best of my pleasure
used them against
at times
fallen myself at such
a level
a man never
should go for
to get the desired
I reduced
myself
as core pursuer
of
sentient zeal, tangled
in material aims and aspirations
and those
taken me no where
as, I lost my sensible side
of being human
and sweetness of humanity.....!

©Prasannakkumar


No comments:

Post a Comment