Monday 11 September 2017

binge........


binge............

flashing a smile, with a bright texture
a shape emerged, from no where
as I accelerated, my two wheeler
on a lonely  way, through the valley

on adjacent road, sped my vehicle

loosing self control
I searched for the shape and the figure
that emerged, while scooting with motor
that, taken my mind away

it happens to be a vague
sense and a hallucinatory
intoxicating effect,  under
the influence of binge

realized, only on gaining
consciousness, kept myself
away from traffic rules
of while driving on the road

head gear , I ignored to wear
gulped a pint, with who cares
attitude, resulting myself
deformed for rest of years

held myself within, with a regret
remorse and shame on the act,
I committed, thinking life
can never be same, like before .....!

#"Dedicated to all victims of road accidents
influenced under alcohol, ignoring traffic rules" YOU - a precious gift of life"

©Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment