Friday 22 September 2017

flutter...............


flutter.............

calm and still is
the nature
call of cuckoos,
from far away
fell into my ears
as soothing tweets

sighed, I
taking a deep breathe
walked towards
corridor
to view the gorgeous
firmament, with clouds
crawling
above my head as

I, look at them
with fascinated curiosity
thought, how they
take different shapes,
resembling birds, animals
humans, trees and peaks,
to me
sky appeared, as
canvas, with clouds
forming themselves
as designs

to gift a pleasant view
to us,

I, feel - the murmur
as clouds loosen, themselves
to drizzle with soughing
as drops drip and make

through
to fall on my face as, if we
both - clouds and I,  interact

with rustling of raindrops
those
falling all over my surroundings

soaked in them I, felt my
soul fluttered
as younglings of bird..................!


©Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment