Thursday 5 October 2017

couple.................


couple.............


happy are the cute couple
blissfully blessed forever
with occasional bicker
crossfire and squabble
made them more care
towards each other
with, agita unloaded
and
uneasiness dispelled
as they sit together
resolving every issue
they encounter
difference of opinions
ceased and eased,
as days passed
cognized and sensed
importance of each other
carried life binding together
by not judging but by honour
lead the journey, hand in hand

happy are the cute couple
happy are the cute couple
blissfully blessed forever and ever.........!

©Prasannakkumar

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we bicker I am poorly now and get bothered by small things sometimes I don't know this new me I pray Dear Lord to make me thankful for each and every day Please forgive when patience goes and I am too forthright in my opinions
    Blessings Freydis Simpson Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we bicker I am poorly now and get bothered by small things sometimes I don't know this new me I pray Dear Lord to make me thankful for each and every day Please forgive when patience goes and I am too forthright in my opinions
    Blessings Freydis Simpson Hudson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so wonderful is your comment,.thankyou somuch and GOD bless you always

      Delete