Tuesday 10 October 2017

split...........

split...........


it makes
me always
feel on tenterhooks
to the thoughts, pertains
to groups and social divisions
of people calling themselves
of a moiety of so and so tribes
always keen on separating, eye's shares
of equal portions of each components
that always stick in togetherness
parting every thing as much as
people can, - as a common sense
it intrigues me,
if every equal part,
subdivides into fragments
and as it goes on with same sprees
at last becomes and remains
to be, none to become a part of humans

to be shared and be parted

well!
my lines appears
to loose its
track but, scratch not! your head as
to where  I, heads

I'm
just figuring out the reasons,
as to, what necessitates the divisions
my mind being prosaic fails
to understand machinations

as
precious endowments
of mother earth being, split into moieties
by inhumane tendencies.............!

©Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment