Sunday 5 November 2017

how.........


how.......


how could I
&
how would I
express my sincere thanks!
would I ever remain grateful!

to those who made see
the world as beautiful  place
through their guidance

the way I
take things granted
through their given knowledge
they made me stand on feet
and asked me & not to get afloat

building castles in the air

be practical
be responsible to the actions
& be determined to generate altruistic
regard for others

have patience, pity and compassion
seeing yourself a beautiful visage
unfolding in front of your eyes

let others smile as
source to be rejoiced at
with the conviction on suggestions

I set forth to the destination
a never ending passion
deriving satisfaction
as I walk through,

following
principles & ethics set by forefathers

I prostrate myself in their honour
asking "GOD"
allow me to extend my gratitude

to let me remain ever thankful
to the elders, peers
and all those, who travel
along with me through thick and thin

till & until I take my last breath...............!

©Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment