Wednesday 10 January 2018

beseech.......


beseech.....




emaciated
soul
faded by hunger
desolated
lands craved, for
trickle of
bloom,.
woebegone
people, looking
for a hope of
destiny,
wishing forlornness
be
replaced by cheerfulness.,
unevenness
prevails here and there
glow
of abundance
gloom
of scarcity
man suffers
of this complexity
some smiles
some cries
a puzzling fuss.,
barren soils
deprives fertility
to woes of farm community.,
will there
be end to this
bleak story, looking
I above, to the blue sky
beseeching
her, to free us from blueness....!

©Prasannakkumar



2 comments:

  1. This is one of your greater writes this Prasanna. Youve sewn separate worldly issues it seems to one theme which I fear you must be suffering at the moment. I shall beg all that grace has given me bring your rain mate. This is extremely well written my friend. Needs a share. Bless you and all your endeavours

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thankyou somuch my dear friend for your wonderful comment and words with regarding to above lines,.honoured and glad, yeah you could share it my friend,.bless you too, keep well and continue your singing and writing as well,.GOD bless

    ReplyDelete