Sunday 20 August 2017

Ducks and Drakes.....


Ducks and Drakes.......


Days of playing
ducks and drakes
running along
the streams
stones being
picked up by my hands
to let them afloat
on the water, generating
ripples to the merriment of my eyes
scenes of ducks being
ducked raising bottom of its
while its head and beak immersing
and shaking its body
with beautiful movements
fluttering and flapping
of its feathers,
with excess water spilling
and splashing dewdrops
as they appear, a scene to, beholding
on forever, those moments
alas! I'm missing as the time moving
on, days being passed with lots
of colourless monotonous
dreary life drudge and struggling
as I close my eyes
a scene  of  ducks being
coming towards as
if they are beckoning
and inviting  me to the shores
of stream to get myself, energizing
and charging among company of theirs.......!

Prasannakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment