Wednesday 16 August 2017

I'm.......


I'M.............

I'M kid with lots
of wants and wishes
smiles away deficits
and dearth I face,
bereft of possessions

enjoyed by a lot
of
pretty human
- the men and women

muffled
I'M
as kiddy
youngling mollified

my unwanted desires
with drenching in showers
of blissful pleasures

that I was granted
enough to the
worth of my merit
as I deserved

being muzzled
in the plays and
tunes of
destiny I continued
to play to the role
that bestowed

I made myself moved
on and on as I'M  kid

with a lots
of wants and wishes, wants and wishes.....!


©PrasannaKkumar

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and brings back memories of childhood, of toys and laughter. Such a delight to read, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou somuch for your beautiful appreciation , GOD bless you

      Delete