Friday 3 November 2017

breeze......

   




                   



breeze......



                                  as
                              breeze
                         blowing mind
                 moving along listening
          rattling sounds of skirt as she
    dancing around enraptured & absorbed
within herself, with strands of her, hair braid                
 breaking free with wavy fashion & motion
  giving tantalizing effect, as if she is calling
 & asking me to make myself near to her to
      indulge in jiving together, I jumped at
   once, heeded inner calling, approached
 her to make a move along,  held her hand,
   whizzed and fizzled she through the air
       as she disappeared and vanished,
          raised I from the bed, rubbing
               eyes as dream finished
                    with me laughing
                     at myself, again
                        went to deep
                                 sleep


©Prasannakkumar


No comments:

Post a Comment