Thursday 2 February 2017

Desertion..........


DESERTION.....

Once I had  a pet wept as I desert
Ooze of thoughts trickle as I lay to rest
On hearing footsteps it runs towards in haste
Oogle to lick feet and meowing to take her to chest

Moments with her after school in the evenings
Much filled my mushy mind with tiny pleasures
Meowing s  of my pet kept ringing my ears
My god, I keep prayed as I walked away from hers

Train chugged off my sense of presence pulled off
Tethered with my tiny pet I felt deserted as im leaving off
Touch of her paws and wagging of her tongue
Thoughts of tooth picking as I insert fingers to clean off

Deserting my pet as my destiny I thought
Dear god, oh you put thought at rest
Door of another opened, brings back my pet, a new fest
Danced with zest, taking pet near my chest.

©Prasannnakkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment