Thursday 2 February 2017

Song sans Raaga

Song sans Raaga,,
          River wanting water...........

Flowers absence of
              fragrance ............

Ripples of Breeze hardly,,,,
              made my heart freeze......

My,,,,,heart deeply Scouring,,,about her,,,,
               like,,,, a deer for a fawn of her...........

Fawn,,, found to be no where,,,
                Deer,, still,,,,feels hop of hers....

My ear feels ,,,, sound,, tinkles,,,,
                 Of her anklets...........

Feeling,,,, foot steps of fawn,,,
         made,,,Deer follow with frown.......

Leaping and Running, fawn,,,,
         Not to get on, as deer following along....

My heart sounding and pounding,,,,
        With resonance as ,,,,a deer for a fawn of her......

Deer,,,,with her,,,,,steadfastness,,,,
       Yields,,,,fawn,,, from ,,,her naughtiness......

My heart,,,likewise,,,,blissed with entry of her,,,
                  Like the ,,deer for a  fawn of her,,,,,











The above lines are written in association with my beloved advocate friend Mr.Pratheep

No comments:

Post a Comment