Monday 6 February 2017

Nightingale

Nightingale ,hum, perching on tree,
  Walk to it , Crouching but flee,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My arms stretched, grope n glee,
  Oh...my lord..My nightingale.....never ever fly free............

Nightingle, thou, My flower of music,
  Trilling tunes flowing through thou beak,,,,,,,,,,,
Petals flailing and fluttering, sans, break,
  Oh.... My lord, beauty of singing, you took....…......

Nightingale ..oh.....Nightingale, with broken wing,
  Filling the surroundings ,with, sobbing and lamenting,,,,,,,,,,,
Nightingale, thou, inspiring with melodic singing,
  Oh my nightingale ...lord only took wing, pleading,..never desert us leaving..........










The above lines are written in association with my beloved advocate friend Mr.Pratheep

No comments:

Post a Comment